If you want crispy, crunchy and cooked perfectly, frozen egg rolls in air fryer are the way to go! Air fry frozen egg rolls like a pro with this quick and easy air fryer recipe. Much easier than deep frying or using a conventional oven and even healthier Air fryer frozen egg rolls are a quick and tasty meal or snack everyone will love. They come out nice and crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside. Save money on take-out and the hard work of making egg rolls from scratch–just pick up some frozen egg rolls, and use your air fryer!
how to make Frozen Egg Rolls In Air Fryer
Frozen Egg Rolls In Air Fryer
- frozen egg rolls
- No oil is needed, unless you’d like to lightly spray them with cooking spray.(optional)
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Put your desired number of egg rolls in the air fryer basket, leaving space between them for air to circulate.
- Cook for approximately eight to ten minutes, turning at the half-way mark.
- Since the size of egg rolls vary, adjust time as needed.
Tips: for Frozen Egg Rolls In Air Fryer
- There’s no need to thaw the egg rolls before cooking.
- There’s also no need to spray the egg rolls or the basket with oil before cooking.
- For even cooking, arrange egg rolls in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Leave some space between them to allow air to circulate.
- To make sure they brown evenly, you can turn the egg rolls at the half-way point during cooking.
- Since egg rolls can vary in size and thickness, watch them closely. Smaller egg rolls will cook faster, and large egg rolls make take a little more time.
What dipping sauce do I use for Egg Rolls?
What to Serve with air fryer frozen egg rolls ?,
- Spicy peanut sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Ginger soy sauce
- Sweet and sour sauce
- Hoisin sauce
- or any other dipping sauce of your choice.
How to reheat egg rolls in the air fryer
If you’ve made a few too many egg rolls, you can heat them up later using your air fryer. This will work just as well for restaurant egg rolls.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Put your leftover egg rolls in the air fryer basket, and cook for about three minutes. (Times may vary slightly.)
- Let cool, and enjoy
Why make egg rolls in the air fryer?
- hey come out crispy, golden brown, and so delicious!
- There’s no mess compared to using a deep fryer–and better yet, you can skip all of that oil!
- You could bake them, but air frying means you don’t have to heat up the oven.
- You’ll save loads of time vs. making egg rolls from scratch.
What’s the difference between Egg Rolls and Spring Rolls?
Egg Rolls are typically wrapped in a thick flour or rice wrapper and then dipped into an egg and flour mixture before being fried. Spring rolls are wrapped in a thinner wrapper. Egg rolls are typically fried, and Spring rolls can be both fried or baked in the oven.
How do I store leftover egg rolls?
The good thing about egg rolls in the air fryer from frozen is that you will usually know exactly how many to cook. If you still end up with leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
To reheat, heat the air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit and cook in a single layer for 2-3 minutes, or until the egg rolls have been warmed completely through.
These crunchy egg rolls make a great appetizer and they are the perfect snack.
The next time you can’t make it for takeout at your favorite Chinese restaurant, make sure to pop some frozen egg rolls into your air fryer. You’ll have crispy air fryer egg rolls in just minutes!
WHAT IF THE EGG ROLLS AREN’T CRISPY ENOUGH?
If you want more crispy egg rolls, increase the temperature to 400 degrees at the end, and air fry with 2 minutes of cook time.