easy dip recipe! It takes minutes to prepare and tastes amazing. This homemade ranch dip has the epic flavor of Hidden Valley fiesta ranch dip in a quick and easy recipe the family will love.
how to make Easy Fiesta Ranch Dip ?
- packet of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 16 ounces of sour cream
- 1 10 oz can of rotel (or any canned tomatoes with diced green chilis will work); drained
- 1 can of corn; drained
- ¾ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- First in a medium-sized bowl combine the sour cream and hidden valley ranch mix.
- Once combined, add in the corn, Rotel and shredded cheese.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill for one hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Serve it with your favorite tortilla chips, Fritos
What can I substitute for Easy Fiesta Ranch Dressing?
Fiesta Ranch mix packets are hard to find in many areas. Since their recipe is copyright protected it is hard to know what exactly is in it.
For a super simple fiesta ranch mix copycat recipe combine half a packet of taco seasoning and half of packet of ranch seasoning. Then use your new seasoning mixture as you would the store-bought packet.
What to serve with Easy Fiesta Ranch Dip?
Fiesta Ranch Dip is the perfect appetizer to bring along to parties! Hot summer days were also meant for cold dips like this!
You can serve it with your favorite dippers, such as Fritos corn chips, tortilla chips, or even your favorite vegetables! Our favorite vegetables to serve with dips are sliced bell peppers, cucumber rounds, and broccoli.
Fiesta Ranch Dip would also be great stuffed inside a celery stick!
How long does this dip last?
You can make Fiesta Ranch Dip in advance if needed. It comes together so quickly that most of the time you shouldn’t have to. This dip should not be kept at room temperature for more than 2 hours. It can keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.